Wednesday, May 28, 2008

LOONNGGG DAYS

It's been a long couple days :( I know you're probably thinking "how in the world can she have a bad day when she doesn't work!" but I def never wanted to sit around all day at this point in my life. Its very hard though for people to understand that, I think, and I'm not sure anyone really could understand. It especially gets hard because the better I start to feel the more people expect that I'll just go back to the way I was. For now though I'm still at home during the day expect for doctors appointments and I still have no job. But I sometimes find ways to entertain myself with no money anyway. I've made like 5 blankets and 3 scrapbooks but mostly watched a lot of TV, and I'm really starting to hate TV. I've also found ways to give gifts with no money.... some are good and some are not so good, theres only so much you can find around the house and make into something people will love.

So anyway I've had a rough couple of days but other than this blog I'll keep that to myself . Right now I am just looking forward to the cruise that I have coming up. I have to take two 4 hour flights and two 10 hour drives but I get to see some of my favorite people in the world. I haven't seen some of them in 3 years so I am beyond excited and I refuse to let my anxiety get in the way of it or anything else ( including a couple very specific anything else's). I may collapse from exhaustion once I get home from fighting it off but I intend to enjoy every minute of it.... :) If only it were that easy, but until I feel otherwise I'm going to believe that it is that easy.

First though I have my moms birthday tomorrow and fathers day before I even leave for the cruise, so I need to spend some time thinking up more of those gifts that cost no money and I'm quickly running out of idea's but I'll get somthing, I always do.

So as I'm finishing this post and re-reading it (yes I did re-read it so if there are still errors you'll just have to live with them) and I realize that a lot of times I'll probably have some not very positive things to say... soo.... I think I'll end all the posts with something positive just to keep them all connected on a positive note :)

Todays Positive thought:
It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you've got to have is faith and discipline when you're not yet a winner. Vince Lombardi -

1 comment:

CB said...

Hi sweetie.

Thunder is roaring outside as I write this entry. Tornadoes are possible to the west and possibly here late into the night. An old indian tale assures the residents of this part of the Maumee that Napoleon will always be safe from a tornado because of the way the river flows to the northeast and twists to the east and then to the north and then again to the east here. History shows that it has always held true. Knock on wood!! :-)

Please don't worry about a Fathers Day present for me Lauren! I just want to be able to talk to you on that day and tell you I love you.

Talk to you soon!!! Love you!!

Dad